Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Dream Kitchen......

You know those girls who always dreamt of their wedding day, yeah, you know the ones, the ones that have those scrapbooks under their bed; full of dresses, hairstyles old chapels, garden marque's and floral arrangements.

Well, I had a kitchen scrapbook.....uh, 'have'.

I found it the other day tucked safely behind a wardrobe in the spare bedroom. Flicking through it brought home all my 'childhood' dreams of a one day getting the 'rustic-french-modern-American-chic-country-industrial-bohemian-medieval-style' kitchen that I had always dreamed of.....(lets hope I can have a few different shots at this or that is going to be one confusing cooking space)

Inspired, I thought whilst I can't put my crummy old scrapbook onto the blog, (yet) I could go hunting for some new picture's and start the 'on-line leg' of my scrapbook dreams.....

Enjoy!





















No comments:

Post a Comment